Competition: Win a family '˜Stay and Play' at Drayton Manor Park
Drayton Manor Park has been the backdrop to millions of fun family memories. With the school holidays on the horizon, the park is set to welcome young and old, from near and far.
The arrival of new animals in the zoo and a brand new ride in Europe’s only Thomas Land™, means there’s never been a better time to visit.
With over 25 rides and attractions, The Island of Sodor at the Park’s Thomas Land is the ultimate destination for little ones.
Not to mention the on-site 15-acre zoo which has recently welcomed baby tamarins and a pair of red pandas.
We have a Stay and Play Package to give away at the four star Drayton Manor Hotel just 15 minutes from Birmingham.
Stay and Play packages are the perfect way to combine a day in the park with an overnight stay at the hotel with a full English breakfast, free Wi-Fi and car parking on site, plus one ticket per person into Drayton Manor Park.
In the morning enjoy a magical start to the day with a Character Breakfast.
The attraction also offers a 4 for £80 ticket valid on any age combination when booked in advance. To book visit Drayton Manor
For your chance to win a Stay & Play at Drayton Manor Park answer the following question and email your answer to: email@example.com Please type Drayton Manor Competition in the subject line and provide your name, address and daytime telephone number.
QUESTION: The Island of what is located in Thomas Land?
* Usual Johnston Press Terms & Conditions apply.
* Closing date for entries is Wednesday July 19, 2017.
* Winners may visit the park on a date of their choosing until October 26, 2017, subject to availability.
* The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
* The winner must give Drayton Manor Park four weeks’ notice when claiming. Pre booking essential.