VIDEO: Watch dramatic moment police smash into Sheffield property during raid

This is the dramatic moment police smashed into a Sheffield city centre property during a raid.

The video captures officers from the city centre and Broomhall neighbourhood policing teams executing a search warrant at a home on the edge of the city centre yesterday.

Police raid.

Police raid.

READ MORE: Police seal off street in Sheffield city centre
Police arrested two men at the scene as they were wanted in connection with a number of alleged offences.

A spokesperson for the Sheffield Central Neighbourhood Policing Team said the raid was carried out following "complaints regarding the address."

They added: "The occupant was also served with a closure order warning, and we will now look to build a case to prevent people from visiting the address to prevent further problems."

But the day of action did not end there for the team.

Officers carrying out the raid.

Officers carrying out the raid.

Shortly after a police community support officer spotted a man who was wanted for recall to prison and with the help of an officer quickly managed to detain him. He was taken to Sheepcote Lane Police Station.

READ MORE: VIDEO: Watch sickening moment man is whacked three times with wooden plank outside Sheffield club
Then PCSO's were called to "assist with a disruptive male and found that he was wanted for failing to appear for his court case."

The man was arrested and taken to court.

Officers were later called out to deal with a suspected shoplifting incident.

A spokesperson for the police team said: "PCSO’s on the late shift became involved with a suspected shoplifter who was not being compliant with security staff.

READ MORE: Driver found asleep in car in Rotherham with 19 wraps of suspected class-A drugs
"Two officers from the team attended and dealt with the female who has been reported on summons and will be facing a day in court shortly.

"This is also just a small snapshot of the overall work on going in the city centre, as the response teams were also extremely busy covering the incoming calls from members of the public and investigations."