Doncaster residents flee bedroom blaze

Doncaster residents had to flee their home last night after a fire was sparked in the bedroom.

Friday, 20th July 2018, 10:19 am
Updated Friday, 20th July 2018, 10:22 am
Marsh Road, Doncaster. Picture: Google

A small fire was ignited inside the property in Marsh Road, Thorpe-in-Balne, at about 8pm.

Read More

Read More
Police seal off street in Sheffield city centre

Three fire crews from Thorne, Adwick and Askern stations were called out to tackle the blaze.

A fire service spokesperson said the occupants made it out unhurt.

They added the blaze was started accidentally due to an electrical fault.