Here is our latest round-up of cases heard at Doncaster Magistrates’ Court.
- Shane Dennington, 31, of Westfield Road, has been ordered to pay £350 in compensation after admitting to damaging a car.
- Lee Donald Dunn, 33, of Alexandra Road, has been fined £10 after pleading guilty to possessing a quantity of Class B drug, cannabis.
Dunn has also been ordered to pay costs of £85.
- Steven David Miller, 30, of Millard Avenue, has been disqualified from driving for 12 months after pleading guilty to driving while intoxicated.
Miller was also fined £110 by magistrates.
- Aaron Harry Plant, 25, of Adwick Road, has been fined £50 after pleading guilty to being disorderly while drunk in a public place on November 4.
Plant must also pay costs of £85
- Christopher Patrick Moores, 37, of Ellesmere Grove, has been fined £75 after pleading guilty to drunk and disorderly behaviour.
- Amy Louise Betts, 32, of Bootham Crescent, has been handed a community order after admitting to falsely obtaining a prescription drug.
- Glen Searby, 34, of Oldfield Road, has been fined £167 after admitting to damaging a bedroom ceiling and back door to the value of £300.
The damage took place on or about June 19, 2014.
The case was seen at Doncaster Magistrates’ Court, where Searby was also ordered to pay £300 in compensation as well as costs of £85.
Danny Tetley, 18, of Ripon Avenue, has been fined £75 after pleading guilty to stealing a number of items to the value of £170.53 from Tesco Extra on November 18.