Labour leader Ed Miliband has retained his seat in Doncaster North - it was confirmed moments ago at the general election count.
Now Mr Miliband, who has represented the constituency since 2005, has kept his seat in Doncaster North the country will be waiting to see whether he holds on to his position as Labour leader.
A total of 20,708 constituents voted for the Doncaster North MP, helping Mr Miliband to increase his majority by 871.
The number of votes cast for each candidate in descending order was:
• Ed Miliband - The Labour Party: 20,708
• Kim Parkinson - UK Independence Party (UKIP): 8,928
• Mark Peter Fletcher - The Conservative Party candidate: 7,235
• Penny Baker - Liberal Democrats: 1,005
• Pete Kennedy - Green Party: 757
• David Stewart Allen - 448
• Mary Jackson - Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition: 258