Advice for elderly homeowners in Misterton

editorial image

Elderly residents in Misterton can get advice on how to modify their homes to suit their changing needs.

Bassetlaw District Council’s housing choice case workers can offer advice on everything residents need to enable them to stay in their own homes.

For more information contact Jayne Bullock at The Misterton Centre on 01427 891872 or Bassetlaw Action Centre on 01777 709650. Alternatively, email