Missing baby found safe in Doncaster
two adults and a newborn baby who went missing in Doncaster last night have been found safe and well this morning.
Jayne Kirby and Marcus Stapleton were last seen leaving Doncaster Royal Infirmary with their four-day-old son, Leylan, at 7.30pm.
Medical professionals and police said they were concerned for the welfare of the baby and believed he may need medical assessment.
Jayne Kirby, aged 32, and Marcus Stapleton, 38, are from the Bentley area.
A police spokesman said they were found safe and well around 10.30am.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East