DCSIMG

Wheatley wheelie bin fire believed to be accidental

South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. Picture: Marie Caley D0949MC

South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. Picture: Marie Caley D0949MC

SMOULDERING embers are thought to have been responsible for a blaze in a wheelie bin.

Fire crews from Doncaster Fire Staion were called out to an address in Parkinson Street, Wheatley in the early hours of Sunday morning to tackle the blaze, thought to have been started accidentally.

The incident happened at around 3am.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news