Wath man still missing - can you help?
CONCERN is growing for the safety of a Wath man who is still missing from home, despite a police appeal last week. Forty-seven year old Mohan Singh, known locally as John, went missing a week ago, at about 10.40am on Monday.
He left the Spar shop where he works on Quarry Hill Road at Wath, turned towards Sandygate, and has not been seen by anyone who knows him since. A description of Mr Singh was circulated last week - as an Asian man about 5ft 6ins tall, and of medium build. He has brown eyes, brown short hair and a full beard. He speaks with a Yorkshire accent and was last seen wearing a hooded grey knitted jacket with brown patches on the elbows, dark casual trousers and blue suede-effect lace up shoes. Mr Singh may also be wearing a silver bangle on his right wrist and a gold ring on his right hand. His clothing is described as not suitable for the current weather by his family, who are very worried that he has not been in touch, as he would be normally.
Mr Singh did not have his mobile telephone with him, or other significant personal items.
Anyone with any information at all about Mr Singh’s whereabouts should contact South Yorkshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 344 of November 26, 2012.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East