Police hunt mobile phone theft suspect
Police have released an e fit picture of a suspected mobile phone thief
Police would like to speak to him in connection with a theft of a mobile phone, which occurred near West Street, close to the railway station in Doncaster on Sunday, September 23, 2012.
A 16-year-old boy was walking along Marshgate when it is reported that a man approached him and asked to borrow his mobile phone. It is believed the teenager handed over his phone and walked with the man towards the bus station before the man allegedly ran off with it.
The man in the attached picture is described as white, between 20 and 30-years-old, approximately 5ft 7ins tall, with stubble on his face and the letter ‘J’ tattooed on the left hand side of his neck. It is thought that he may go by the name Jamie. He was wearing a black hat and black jacket.
Anyone with any information is urged to contact South Yorkshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 793 on 23 September 2012. Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West