There will be some disruption to motorists as road resurfacing work takes place across the Isle during the month of March.
The following roads will be affected:
* Haxey Level Crossing, Station Road, Graizelound - March 10 and 11. The road will be closed 24 hours.
* Access Road to Elwiss Farm, Low Burnham - March 16 to 20. The road will be closed 7am to 7pm.
* A161 Belton netween Crowle Gyratory and M180 junction outside Golf Club - March 10 to 14. Traffic signals in operation 9.30am to 3.30pm.
* West Street, West Butterwick - March 3 to 6. Traffic signals in operation 24 hours.
* Market Place, Epworth - March 29. The road will be closed 6am to 4.30pm.