DCSIMG

Fire crews called out as Sunday lunch is ruined

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.

South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service.

FIRE crews were called out after a microwave meal started smouldering.

A crew from Edlington and Dearne were called out to Harrogate Drive in Conisbrough at 1.45pm yesterday.

A fire service spokesman confirmed the person had put the food in the microwave but had then gone out.

The crews used fans to blow the smoke out of the house and they left at 2.20pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page