DCSIMG

Epworth plaque to be replaced

Community event.

Community event.

A plaque at the beauty spot of Kings Head Croft at Epworth was the subject of discussion at a recent town council meeting.

The name plaque tells how the King’s Head Hotel stood on the site from 1769 to 1975, when the town council bought it.

Councillors were asked by Coun Ros Whittaker if they would like the worn plaque refurbished, or to purchase a new one. It was agreed to buy a fibre glass plaque for about £100.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page