DCSIMG

Doncaster pensioner given oxygen

editorial image

editorial image

A pensioner was given oxygen last night after her Doncaster kitchen filled with smoke from burning food.

The meal overheated in a microwave oven at the woman’s home in Fossard Close, Wheatley Hills, and fire crews were called just after 7pm.

The fire was out on arrival but the occupant, in her 70s, was given oxygen and checked over by paradmedics for the effects of smoke inhalation. She did not need hospital treatment.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page