DCSIMG

Doncaster garage fire

Fire and Rescue.

Fire and Rescue.

Fire crews were called to a house in Thorne, Doncaster, last night when the garage caught fire.

They found the detached garage in St George’s Close was well alight and two of the firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the flames.

A spokesman said the fire was started accidentally, probably by an electrical fault.

A skip fire in Green Lane, Woodlands, early today is also said to have started accidentally.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page