The following people appeared at Doncaster Magistrates Court charged with the following offences...
Bentley: Possession of a class A drug landed a Doncaster man with a 12 month conditional discharge. Christopher John Sampson, 36, of Elm Crescent admitted having heroin on him on October 17. He was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £15.
town CENTRE: A shoplifter is behind bars after admitting stealing from a supermarket. Rikki James Lount, 23, of Ravensworth Road, was handed a 21 week sentence after stealing £360.98 of products, including champagne, from Asda on December 24.
balby: Drug possession landed a Doncaster man with a 12 month conditional discharge. Lee David Goddard, 32, of Low Road admitted having heroin on him on Friday August 31.
arksey: A thug has been made the subject of a community order after admitting assaulting another man. Stephen Hetherington, 20, of Grosvenor Crescent admitted the offence that happened on December 15. He was ordered to abide by an 18 month supervision order.
intake: A shoplifter has been made the subject of a community order. Shane Raymond Towland, 31, of Shfatesbury Avenue admitted taking £24.78 of products on November 18. He was ordered to abide by a 12 month supervision order.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West