Conisbrough duo and Balby man charged with Doncaster murder
Three Doncaster people have been charged with murder following the discovery of a body on farmland in Everton, near Bawtry, last weekend.
Angela Dowling, 47, and 31-year-old Stephen Dowling, both of Windmill Avenue, Conisbrough, and Matthew Duffy, 22, of Sussex Street, Balby, were arrested this week after the body of a man in his 50s was found buried near a framtrack on Saturday.
They will appear before magistrates in Mansfield on this morning. Two other people arrested and questioned in connection with the death have been released without charge.
The name of the victim is not being released until the body has been formally identified.
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Wombwell man awarded B.E.M.
- Biggest ‘shake-up’ on the buses for 20 years
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: West