Ghoulish goings on this Halloween - Slideshow
THERE have been some spooky goings on lately, with dozens of witches, wizards ghosts and ghouls coming out to play.
Trick or treaters were out in force donning their scariest outfits in the hope of a sweet treat.
And a host of events have taken place to celebrate the spookiest night of the year.
One of the most popular events took place at Boston Park Farm in Hatfield Woodhouse where there was a spooktacular series of event for Shriek Week.
Pumpkin carving, a haunted house, face painting and lantern walks were activities being hosted by the farm to celebrate Halloween.
Other events saw those feeling brave tackling a ghost hunt at Conisbrough Castle, and even handling some creepy crawlies and slippery customers at Lakeside Shopping Village.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West