Doncaster air museum sets up Santa trail
A SANTA Trail has been set up for young visitors to the South Yorkshire Aircraft Museum at Doncaster Lakeside.
It will be open every day for the rest of December and costs 50p per child to enter.
A dozen miniature Santas have been hidden around the museum, on Airborne Road, and everyone taking part will receive a present.
Anyone finding all 12 will be entered into a prize draw for free family entry for 2013.
This weekend the museum is also offering a 10 per cent discount on model aeroplane kits for Christmas gifts.
- Doncaster Rovers: Not a Duff move yet
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West