New pharmacy opens in Mexborough
Doncaster Deputy Mayor, Councillor Cynthia Ransome, has performed the official opening of McGill Pharmacy in Mexborough.
The new branch on Wath Road is a £300,000 investment in the town by the company.
McGill Pharmacy offers a number of services to local people including free prescription delivery. As well as dispensing medicines and providing a range of NHS services for patients the business also sells a full range of healthcare, baby products and toiletries.
The Deputy Mayor said: “Congratulations to McGill’s, I am pleased to see the company investing in Mexborough and creating new jobs for local people.
“Pharmacies provide a valuable service to members of the public and residents will benefit greatly.”
Jonathan McGill, owner of McGill Pharmacy, said: “I am delighted that this branch is now open, we hope to recruit more staff as the business grows.”
- Doncaster Rovers: Not a Duff move yet
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West