Christmas craft fair
Elsecar Heritage Centre will be getting into the festive spirit with a weekend of Christmas fun on Saturday, 8 and Sunday, December 9.
Historic Building 21 will be the home of the annual Christmas Craft Fair which runs both days between 10am and 4pm, showcasing the very best in hand crafted goods from across Yorkshire.
Worsbrough Brass will be playing in Powerhouse Square throughout Saturday and the Barnsley and Rotherham Rock Choir will entertain the crowds on the Sunday between 1pm and 2pm. don’t miss the Victorian Time Travellers, Professor Warp and Ms Weft will be there with their box of of cosmic secrets. Hear the sounds of the universe and experience the Big Bang.
Together with Santa, there will also be free craft activities for children in the visitor centre between 11am and 3pm. Admission is free.
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Doncaster Rovers: Rochdale clash set for Capital One Cup first round
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
- Biggest ‘shake-up’ on the buses for 20 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: East