Cancer help for residents
A DONCASTER information service is to spread the word to raise awareness of prostate and ovarian cancer.
Staff from St John’s Information Service – which is run by Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust (RDaSH) - will be attending a forthcoming Get Doncaster Walking event in Bentley.
Staff will be raising awareness of the signs and symptoms of prostate and ovarian cancer.
The event will take place on March 23 starting at 10.30am from Bentley’s MyPlace, next to Bentley Pavilion, Askern Road, Bentley.
- Doncaster Rovers: Not a Duff move yet
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West