Book a bike – then join nature tour
OLD Moor Nature Reserve offers Saturday morning cycle tours as a new way to discover wildlife.
From now until November 3, for £2 bike rental, you can join like-minded people for rides of about 10 miles with trained leaders.
Rides take in part of the Trans-Pennine Trail, with regular breaks to appreciate the scenery and chat.
People are free to take their own bikes, and if 10 miles is too far, there are five-mile Wednesday evening rides on offer.
The tours run from 10.30am to 1pm and booking at the Wombwell RSPB Reserve is essential.
- Doncaster Rovers: Not a Duff move yet
- Damning reports slams Lindholme Prison as one of worst in country
- Doncaster firm lands Sheffield tram contract
- Court: Coffee thief gets community order
- Transfer rumours June 14: Doncaster Rovers, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds United, Barnsley, Rotherham United, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for South Yorkshire
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West